Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

So, two of my fellow boot campers and I decided that we just couldn't miss a Monday workout, so we held an impromptu non-boot camp boot camp.. It was awesome, the three of us out there kicking our own butts!  We started talking about what we had asked for from our family for Christmas and we were shocked to all realize that we asked for primarily workout equipment, clothing, gear, etc...

I got home from camp and mentioned this to Dave and asked him if he ever thought that he would be buying me workout stuff as a gift - he shot back and asked if I ever thought I would really workout again. I just laughed and said no. It is crazy to me the total thought process change that has come about for me over this past year. I am so excited to get out there and lose weight, work hard, sweat and just continue to feel strong and to feel better about myself..

I am looking forward to making my birthday list - running shoes, Nike wrist band that counts calories and workouts performed - so psyched...

The girls had so much fun this Christmas, they are getting more and more into it and I can't wait to see the difference in them next year...

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and have a safe and happy new year....

Back to boot camp at 5 AM tomorrow.. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment