Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Heart Rate Monitor

So, I finally broke down and bought myself a Polar FT4 heart rate monitor and watch. I LOVE it!! It is pink, most importantly, but a side bonus is that I am able to see in real time my recovery from running, squats, burpees, etc.

Now, the only thing that I think will get a little annoying is that I am signalled when my heart rate changes, every time! But I LOVE that at the end of my workout I can see the length of the workout, the calories burned, average heart rate and high/low heart rate. It is crazy how quickly I can get my heart rate pumping, but also cool how quickly I recover and it gets back into a more acceptable rate.

I have workout number 2 with it tonight, can't wait to compare the two.. Tonight is Core/Cardio, so should have some good movement!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment