Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 2 Check In

Well, 3 day cleanse happened... But I am only down 1 lb this week.. Dang it.. However, since the cleanse I feel SO MUCH better! Stronger and more focused, so even though the loss was not has big as I would have liked (I lost 3.6 lbs during the cleanse), I am okay with it b/c it has helped to refocus me!

I ate a little too much good stuff at a birthday party last night... Kicked off this morning with a 5K at the Plano Balloon Festival. It was awesome.. I took my girls with me and pushed them for the 3.1 miles. I tell you what, they are heavy combined with a 20 lb stroller... I have a new respect for Dave every time we have done one of these runs and he pushes them!

What are my goals for this week?? Track every day starting tomorrow.. NOT to weigh myself until Saturday morning - that one is going to be tough, since I get on the scale every morning usually.. I need to stop obsessing about the day to day weight b/c that just ends up frustrating me if I think I have done really well one day and it is not reflected the next day - GRR.....

So, week 3 is started and I am ready to kill it!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment