Friday, March 15, 2013

BIG Day!!

I am officially a Team Beachbody Coach, woohoo! I have been wanting to replace my normal breakfast with a Shakeology protein shake for awhile now and the perfect opportunity for that fell into my lap recently.

Let's back up to circa 1997-1998... I was the 7th and 8th grade soccer coach at a small private school in Dallas called ESD. I was also the assistant coach for the varsity team. One of the girls on varsity played with and against my youngest sister in club soccer.

Fast forward to Facebook land and Brooke and I re-connected as friends on Facebook. She and her husband recently relocated to Dallas and she is the person who talked me into running the Cowtown 10K a few weeks ago. She recently got started as a Team Beachbody coach and was nice enough to include me in an email she sent to family and friends about her new venture... SIGN ME UP I said, and this morning we did just that!

I am not sure yet how invested I am at making a living at selling the products, but I know that I am excited to start with my shakes as soon as they arrive (5-7 business days) and to start a new workout program, Slim in 6 which is the Challenge group that I have joined.

I am super excited as I was looking for another way to help push me to losing this last 35 lbs! I am so excited and will be reaching out to those near and dear that I think would actually consider purchasing either the DVD workout programs or the Shakeology. My initial goal is to sign up 3 people so that will cover the expense of my shakeology order each month..

Wish me luck, and if by chance anyone is out there reading my blog, let me know if you would like for me to sign you up :)

XOXO - today is a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment