Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekly Report - A Great One, oh and other exciting news :)

Slacking aside, I am still plugging away at my fitness program... Actually, I feel so strong right now and I feel like I am getting so fit! At boot camp last night we pushed my car (Chevy Tahoe) around the parking lot where we work out - twice! It was awesome and very tiring.... I am finally getting myself back to attending double boot camps on Monday and Wednesdays.. Yesterday was day one, and MAN were my arms sore (Arm day) and I followed 2 boot camps with an indoor soccer game at 10 PM. Needless to say, I didn't make it up for my 6 AM run with running club, oops. I am going to go and work out at lunch today with one of my co-workers. My company just moved into our brand spanking new building (we built it from the ground up) and we have a 5,000 sq ft fitness center. I have not been in it yet, but we are checking it out today at lunch.. Kinda excited!!

I received an email from Fitbit this morning with last week's activity summary and I am VERY happy with it..


Awesome job, if I do say so myself... In one other piece of exciting news.... I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon to discuss a breast reduction and lift. I am literally down 63 pounds and my boobs have not seemed to have shrunk at all... This has been something that I have wanted to do for a long time now, but my hubby was not super keen on the idea (gee, I wonder why)... But I feel like the progress that I have made over the last 9 months has made him see that they are causing a problem. I have to wear like 1-2 sizes bigger in shirts because of them.. As my body is changing so much, it really is a pain in the butt to have them not change as well. I am not sure what the surgeon will say.. I still have another 30-35 pounds to lose, and my goal is to be there by the beginning of June. So, would he want to wait until after that is done? I am not sure I am really ready yet to schedule this thing, but I am excited to get the ball rolling - and I am even more excited that Dave is on board and will attend the consultation with me!  I will keep you all (yeah right, like anyone is out there) posted..

Have a great Tuesday! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment