Monday, March 25, 2013

Slim in 6 Challenge... Day 1

Well, I finally received my Team Beachbody Challenge Pack on Friday of last week and I was ramped up all weekend to get started.. So, there is an option with the Slim in 6 (weeks) that you can do a 6 day express diet so I said sure why not... It is 3:00 day one and I am SOOOO hungry! HA!

We had family in town all weekend and that means one thing - lots of eating out.. I tried my best to be good, but I know that I was not tracking and making choices that I have not made in a long time. But the good thing is I am back on track and that is really all that matters..

So, for the next 6 days, I will be following a more strict dietary plan that includes my new Shakeology shakes for breakfast as a meal replacement! I am so excited and this morning didn't disappoint as it was quite tasty.  There are 3 DVDs that come in this set the first of which is called Start It Up and seems to be an introduction into the program. It was tougher than I thought it would be, but I was able to add in the 15 minute ab workout at the end.. Tonight I have an indoor soccer game, so I can get in my 2 workouts today.  I have pretty lofty goals, I want to lose 7 pounds this week and 3 inches off my body... I hope I can do it, it will be a great step up to kick this challenge into gear. Team Beachbody offers cash prizes weekly for their challenge participants, so I took my before photos on Saturday and can't wait to see where I am at in 6 short weeks (leading right into summer)!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment