Friday, March 8, 2013

Still working...

Check, check?? Sadly, anyone who might have happened upon my little blog is surely long gone.. Although, not sure anyone besides my husband keeps reading this.. LOL...

I am still here, still working.. I have spent the last 3, almost 4, weeks sending my food journal every day (literally missed one Sunday and that is it) to my boot camp lady. It has made it super sensitive to what I am actually eating. I thought that as long as I stayed within my points every day, I was fine. I have been losing weight (almost 10 lbs in February) and am finally back below where my low point was last October, whew!!

So my boot camp lady (not sure if she would want me to mention her here on my blog) walked me through some changes I need to make over the next couple of weeks. I need to 'get rid of the empty calories,' basically. I knew the breakfast bars needed to go, I have one more left and I am DONE with the last box I will most likely ever buy! I have made the change to Greek Yogurt, there is a 0% fat Yoplait version that is only 2 ww points for 5.3 oz (the normal kind I eat is 1 point for 4 oz, so I think I am getting more bang for my buck).. Also, it is like double the protein from the other which is one area I need to increase my intake.. Basically I am not eating enough calories for the amount I am working out and not enough protein..

So, I will be off to Sprouts this weekend to get some almonds, laughing cow cheese squares and Greek yogurt.. I am such a picky eater that I have to really try to make these changes, it is not the easiest for me....

I am wearing a pair of jeans that I couldn't button at the beginning of February, and that feels amazing.. I can get down to my weight when Dave and I got married by the the middle of April - at least that is my goal!! By summer, I hope to be at my goal weight - and by the end of May hope to be at my WW goal weight...

Wish me luck!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment