Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 5 - Advocare 24 Day Challenge (Day 1)

Day 1 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge kicked off this morning. I am excited to see how plays out... The only issue I will have is on October 30th, I have a Mavericks game and won't be able to eat my Chicken Tenders (BOO) and then the next day is Halloween (no candy for me - double boo)..

I am going to give this my all. My new boot camp offers this "Transformation Challenge". There have been several through out 2013, and I have jumped in on the last on they are doing (it started today and ends Jan 4th). The ultimate winner wins $5,000 and then next 5 win $1,000 and a group win free boot camp for 6 months. Really, any of those sound appealing to me!! I know I can do it, just have to be laser focused through the rest of the year which could prove to be a bit challenging with the holidays coming up...

I weighed myself of Saturday b/c it was the kick off for this 4 week boot camp, so I am stoked to see where I am at on November 6th (day 24). I am shooting for 15 lbs!

Let's do this!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment