Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 7

I am really digging this Advocare 24 day challenge! I am down another 3.5 lbs this week - woohoo.. This Max Phase that I am currently in seems to be working for me.. The only thing I don't really like is the number of pills that I have to take, however the results are worth it - seriously worth it!

I have not been as into bootcamp as I need to be.. There are a few reasons.. First is that I have had this stupid sore throat and cough for the past 2 weeks - grrrr... Second is that my grandfather is not doing well... like not going to live much longer.... I was at the hospital until almost 11 and getting up at 5 AM didn't sound like the best idea, especially b/c I was up until after 1:00 AM.

That is OK, this is a new week. I have boot camp and soccer tomorrow, Tuesday is my day off; Wednesday is boot camp in the morning and then I have a mavericks game that night (1st regular season game of 2013-2014 season), day off Thursday; Friday bootcamp; Saturday 5K.

Oh yeah. almost forgot, we did a 5K yesterday and we ran the whole thing in 38:25... Not the best time, but that was the first of at least 6 we are doing through the end of the year.....

Have a great week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment