Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back into the swing of things

Horrible blogger, I know.... What can you do?? With the holidays behind us, we moved straight into Camille and Avery's 3rd birthday celebration! I can't believe my babies are going to be 3 on Sunday.. Crazy town... Here are a few pics...

Camille on the left, Avery on the right.. This was the evening they were born!

This is November just a few months shy of turning 3... Avery on the left, Camille on the right...

It blows my mind that these two strong, beautiful and funny (so funny) little girls are my babies... God I love them!!

Anyway..... Back to regular scheduled programming.. I went back to WW last week, and then my first weigh in after getting back to it was this past Saturday.. I lost 5.3 lbs - which is awesome, however, I am still up almost 8-9 lbs from the end of October.. I can do it.. Last week I tweaked my ankle on Monday night playing soccer, and was literally not able to work out until my 4 mile run on Saturday morning..So, that 5.3 lbs was all diet, now adding working out into the mix, I am hoping for another strong week (and after the way I ate Sunday and Monday i need to bounce back big time).....

My first official race with my Luke's group is this Saturday morning. I am excited (especially since it is only a 5K and we have run 4 miles the past couple of Saturdays).....  I also have an indoor soccer game on Friday night, random, at 7:00 and if my team can pull out a win, we will make the playoffs for the first time ever! So exciting!!

This weekend my in laws are in town to celebrate the girls turning 3. Their birthday is on Sunday and I can't wait to celebrate with them!!  Sunday night we have their birthday dinner that we are sharing with their cousin Chloe, whose birthday is Monday...

So much going on, and so little time.. My goal this week is to go to bootcamp Monday (check), Tuesday, and Thursday... Run Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday..... Indoor Friday and 5K Saturday morning.. Pray for me :)

Have a great short week! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment