Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two more tracking days.....

Forgot to post my update from Tuesday.... I only had a soccer game on Tuesday, didn't get a second workout in, but I am happy with my numbers - well except for my active score, I much rather have that over 1000....


And for yesterday.. I had boot camp at 5 AM and then I went and joined my first Luke's Social Run with my running group and I have to say I liked it.. Not necessarily the running, but definitely the group environment... I was much happier with yesterday's activity all around :)....



Tonight Dave and I are doing a free 5K at Luke's Locker called the Nike Rival Prediction Run. You don't wear a watch and you predict your time prior to the start, if you predict your time you win a Nike prize!!

Wish us luck! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment