Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Funday....

Not like those of the past.... We spent all morning cleaning. I am not the biggest fan of cleaning, I actually hate it. But, there are times you just need to bite the bullet and get it done. So, we did. We made the girls sit on the couch for literally an hour so we could clean our den... It was nuts, but the house looked great (we even cleaned the outside of our windows too)...

Dave had his last soccer game today at 1:00 and two of my friends were coming over to make tutu's for the Glow Run next Saturday.. It was so fun, I am not what anyone would call crafty... Lucky for me my friend Melissa is, so she showed us the way and we just took care of it..

It was a really fun day, we even had enough tulle left to make each of the girls a tutu.. Here is a pic :)



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment