Sunday, November 25, 2012

Such a slacker....

Well, I crashed and burned on the blogging every day in November.. Oh well... I knew it would be tough during the holidays, but adding to that screwing up my back and I didn't have a chance...

You (sadly) have not missed much. I am still struggling to get back my motivation.. I WILL NOT gain this weight back... So, tomorrow morning I am back to square one. Unfortunately (as I mentioned above), I hurt my back. SOOOOO, I am sidelined for at least another week from boot camp.... That is in effect 2.5 weeks lost. Man, am I going to be sore once I get started again in December...

I am totally stoked that one of my greatest friends from growing up, and her family, are coming to Dallas next weekend! We have not seen each other in at least 7 years and before that was at our wedding 10+ years ago... It will be so fun, so I will definitely have something to blog about next week...

XOXO...  Really am going to wear my active link again starting tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment