Monday, November 5, 2012

Ummm

Well, I don't have much to say tonight... I just got home from my second arm workout of the day at boot camp, and I am really tired!! I have not been good at all with tracking my food and I need to get back on track. I can do it, I just have to get it done.

Last week I made a few egg whites in the morning before work and that seemed to tide me over during the morning, so I will try that again tomorrow morning to see if that helps. Man was I hungry today!

I signed us up for 2 more 5K's today - one this Saturday at the Dallas Zoo, Run for the Rhinos and the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day! Sandwiched in between those I have the Glow Run I am doing with my boot camp peeps... Oh my - that is ALOT of running, and I am kinda excited!

Night!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment