Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trouble getting back into it

Tracking my food, I have found, is a slippery slope! Unfortunately I feel like I am in a free fall.. I need to track, I need to stay accountable, I need to stay within my daily target - none of these things are happening right now. UGH!!!  I am not a classic over-eater, I am not an emotional eater, I am simply a eater of questionable choices (LOL)... There are times when I just can't force myself to follow my plan. I am in one of those times and I feel very guilty... I am not gaining any weight, but I am not losing any either.. For the first time since April I didn't weigh in this week at Weight Watchers (that is another one of my slippery slopes)...

The problem, as I see it, is that I am making the wrong choices and therefore I am not satisfied. So, what do I do, you might ask???  I pick something else that is not a good choice and I go for it... I have had about a week and a half  (Since the end of our biggest loser contest) of not really being accountable. That has to stop. It has to! I have worked way too hard to let things start slipping now..

Step one is to go for a run tonight! I love that Dave is willing (and happy) to help me with this whole process. Without his support and encouragement, I know for a fact that I would not have kept up as long as I have AND I would be nowhere near as successful as I have been! He now tells me (quite often) that I am his inspiration. That absolutely warms my heart and makes me smile. Because the fact is that he and the girls are my motivation. I want him to be proud to have me at his side and proud to have me as his partner in this crazy life.

Step two is to start tracking again.. First thing tomorrow morning I am back in it to win it! I am working out so hard that it would be a shame to not have any progress on my weight loss journey. I can do it... I will do it!!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment