Saturday, October 13, 2012

Checkin #1 :)

I just re-read my inaugural blog post.. Man, am I long winded. It was actually a bit overwhelming to put that all in writing and to out it out there for anyone to read...

So, tracking what I eat everyday. I have to admit that it is a bit of a struggle at times. I am generally REALLY diligent with it Sunday-Wednesday/Thursday but I pretty much fall apart on some Thursdays-Saturday.. I would like to say I don't know why, but I do know..  I am eating more points than my allotted 29 each day. I think the reason this might be is because when I started back on this journey in January, I was allotted like 38 points a day - if you do the math, that means I am now get 9 less.. That is a really big swing and I am not all that adjusted to it yet.. That being said, I have to do better. Even if I eat more than my daily total, I have to track that way on Thursday when I weigh in I know why the scale says what it says.. Since re-joining I have lost weight every week except 1. I am very proud of that fact, but I really want to get back to losing 2 pounds per week. I know I can do it, I am putting in the activity, so I just need to not lose it over the weekends. I can do it... I can do it.. I think I am trying to convince myself..

So, yesterday's post said that I would notate what my points were and activity points... I am had to take a second to total things up... Here we are:

Daily Points Used: 30, so 1 over for the day
Activity Points Earned: 6, 103% of my daily target

Not as bad as I thought.... Boot camp yesterday was really tough (as was this morning) and I am a bit sore... Tonight we have a surprise party for a friend and a welcome to Texas party for a friend's brother (and her best friend's boyfriend). Tomorrow we are off to the State Fair - I am definitely going to have to go for a run in the morning b/c I can't wait for my corny dog and funnel cake!

Have a great weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment