Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good Week/Bad Week

Well, I am having a good and bad week all at the same time. I was sick earlier in the week, but I am feeling much better now, yay! I am actually going to attend my first boot camp since last Saturday tomorrow morning and I am SOOOO excited!! Even with being sick, I was very aware of the number of points I was eating each day. I really focused on hitting my Points Plus target each day, and I actually was successful (good) and I went for my weekly weigh in yesterday, as I am in a training class today and was not able to get to my normal meeting at lunch time. I lost 3.2 lbs this week!!!!!!!  That puts my total at 60.4 pounds total lost on this journey (HELL YEAH)! I am so pumped and a good week after several 1 pound losses make me feel even more energized!

Now for the bad.. UGH, I can't find my Active Link anywhere :(. It has disappeared. I wore it on Sunday when we went to the fair, and I realized last night when I was on my way to our first Mavericks game of the season that I didn't have it on... I looked all over this morning and couldn't find it. The only good thing is that I have not worked out at all this week with being sick, but man I miss wearing it! Hopefully I can find it tonight since camp is at 5 AM tomorrow morning.

For the past 6 years, my mom and two sisters and I have had a mini-season ticket package with the Dallas Mavericks - we LOVE them!  Last night was our first game of the season, even though it was pre-season and it was awesome.  One of the best parts is that I need to buy a new shirt! The reason is two-fold. First, the two player shirts I have are no longer on the team, so that obviously won't work (Jason Kidd and Jet Terry if you were wondering); second (and the best reason ever) is that my old shirts are just TOO big! WOOHOO! I put on a shirt last night that was really too snug for me to wear the last few seasons, but I wore it anyway and it looked ridiculous last night... I was so happy! So, going into the store last night I took a look and I really wanted a player t for one of the new guys (we are in a total rebuilding year) but the shirts have not been released yet. So, as excited as I was, I was not willing to settle for a shirt just to get a shirt, you know?

So as I said, I was able to eat all my points while being sick, and looking back, I literally hit my 29 points every day this week! I was very excited. As for my activity points, I have no idea (definitely have not hit my target at all this week because of no exercise..  Hopefully I find my active link soon!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment