Thursday, October 25, 2012

I love seeing the results!

I mean, who doesn't, right?? I weighed in today for my weekly meeting and I lost another 2.6 lbs - putting my total at a whopping 63 lbs! I love it, I am 25 pounds away from my weight watchers goal, which in January of this year seemed almost unattainable. I am so close, I will most likely not get there by the end of this year, BUT I WILL be there by the end of January 2013. The one sad part is that I lost yet another Point Plus off my daily total, so I am down to 28 points each day (I literally started at 38 or 39 points back in January), so that is actually pretty cool! :)

I was able to go to advanced boot camp today. I have not been in a few weeks (after being sick and then doing the cleanse). I am already sore.... We used these evil things called kettle bells. I have never used one in a workout before and HOLY MOLY!! I usually use my 5 lb weights at camp when we do our various exercises.. The evil contraption today was 18 lbs - and wow have I been slacking... Now, by no means was it easy, it was rather difficult but I did it! I must have been grunting extra loud and my facial expressions must have shown pain b/c the trainer told me to trade to a lighter weight. I told him no, that I had to finish with the kettle bell that I was given in the beginning of camp. I was really proud of myself and I felt so strong after we were done and I love it!!

Here are my stats from yesterday:

Point Plus Used 29 / Remaining 0
Activity Points 7, 105% of my daily goal!

Today was a good day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment