Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blogging Challenge!

So, one of the blogs I read posted about a challenge to post on your blog every day in the month of November. Challenge accepted! Now, I know that I am still new at this whole blogging thing, but I thought what the heck - I am willing to give it a try!

Happy Halloween!! We had a bit of a fight this morning when we were trying to get the girls dressed and out the door to my mom's house... We have really been talking up Halloween, trick or treating and the twin's costumes. So when I went in and got the girls up this morning, the first thing I said to them was Happy Halloween!! Camille shot past me out the door and was yelling "Jessie, Jessie."  Fast forward a few minutes and it is her turn to get ready.. I showed her the new Halloween shirt she was going to wear today to my mom's and explained that we would go trick or treating after work today.. But what I got in response was: "NOOOOOOOO, I AM JESSIE.. ALL DAY LONG, MOMMY.. GRRRR" Literally she growled at me. It took me a good 10 minutes to convince her that she would still be Jessie, but not until tonight. She eventually calmed down, but man is she strong willed. I absolutely love that about both my girls, they definitely know what they want and are not afraid to stand up for themselves - but in this case, I wish it wasn't a fight that she would have just trusted me...

I was able to get back to Zumba last night, I really do love it... It is truly exhausting, but it is such a great workout that I am going to try to go 2x per week starting next week!  Also, I have heard a lot of people in Facebook land talking about this place called Title Boxing Club. Yesterday, there was a Groupon for it that was $15 for 2 weeks worth of unlimited classes. So, I snatched it up. I will give them a call tomorrow and see about starting my 2 weeks on Monday. They have classes every week day at noon, so I figured if I could go 4 days a week for 2 weeks, it would work out to $2 per class! The days alternate between kickboxing and straight up boxing! I am excited to get in there and give it a try.

Well, I worked my butt off Monday and yesterday.. Here are my stats:

Monday:
30 Points Plus values used / 0 remaining and I used 2 of my weekly points
Earned 10 Activity Points / 128% of my goal achieved - hell yeah!!

Tuesday
29 Points Plus values used / 0 remaining and I used 1 of my weekly points
Earned 9 Activity Points / 125% of my goal achieved - woohoo

I also got my activity report for last week... It was great! I earned 44 Activity Points for 110% of my goal for the week (and that was with not doing anything on Sunday, not even wearing my Active Link)...

Have fun and be safe trick or treating tonight! Now, I am setting a goal for myself to not eat ANY candy tonight.. I had 2 small pieces today before lunch, so no more today. This is going to be tough!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment